AirWatch introduces a service application for Kyocera enterprise ready devices. This application is a “plug-in” application that should only be installed and used in combination with enrollment of the AirWatch Agent. It allows for additional MDM capabilities described below that only pertain to Kyocera devices.
Depending on the AirWatch MDM console version you are using, please follow these steps to deploy to your Kyocera device:
If using a 6.1 console or older:
1. You must first download, install, open and activate the Kyocera Service
2. Then, download install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
3. You may now enroll like normal and the Kyocera features will be activated
If using a 6.1 SP1 console or greater:
1. You must download, install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
2. You may now enroll like normal and the Kyocera Service will be pushed to your device during enrollment
AirWatch Kyocera Service is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-02. The program can be installed on Android.
AirWatch Kyocera Service (version 1.0.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.